Google+

Monday 21 November 2011

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

I've been tagged by the lovely Liska from New Mum Online in this rather topical meme started by Kate on Thin Ice.



The Rules:

1) Answer the 10 questions and consider the mission.
2) Tag a blogger or two or more to do the same
3) Come back to me and tell me you have done the questions and answers.


So here goes:

1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”



Gag inducing incidents involving poo, phlegm or vomit...I have a weak stomach!  

2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?



I cook with rice and beans all the time, so I could knock up some nice veggie food over the camp fire using the basic rations.  Perfect if no-one wins any stars!

3. How are you likely to annoy people in your were stuck with them for 3 weeks?



I have a tendency to misbehave.  I am not good at being serious and I'm sure that would get on some people's nerves!

4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?



I once tried a spoonful of Cod Liver Oil...oh my god the stuff is beyond rank.  I heaved it up and felt sick for hours.

5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?



I'd take my Thinking Slimmer Slimpod on my MP3 player.  Food would not be an issue if I was listening to it every night.  I'd be totally chilled and suffer no hunger pangs or cravings.  

6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?



I'm not into anything extreme so I don't find myself in many situations that require me to be daring.  But I did once take on a group of yobs who threw a can of beer at the V festival, which barely missed Ian's head.  I went uncharacteristically mental and needed restraining!  So...the moral of this story is don't mess with my man!!

7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?



I could not comprehend being without Ian and the kids for any length of time without contact.  It'd be like having half of me missing.

8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?



I'm torn between choosing eye candy like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp to ease the pain of missing my husband, or picking someone practical who could knock me up an elaborate bug-proof shelter, and fashion me my own en suite bathroom out of sticks, stones and rocks.  No sod it...I'll have Brad!

9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?



I hate bugs.  Ever since having an unfortunate altercation with a stick insect as a child, I've had a phobia of creepy crawlies.  I'd fail miserably in the jungle!

10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?

Check my emails!!

11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. 

Liska is a wonderfully warm, caring and genuinely lovely lady.  She also has an incredibly cute little boy who always makes me smile when I see him on her blog! 


I tag:



 Bloggomy
Would Like to be a Yummy Mummy





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...