Google+

Sunday 16 October 2011

Listography...Top 5 Keyword Searches

I said I wasn't going to do this week's Listography because my top 5 searches leading to my blog aren't very interesting.  Some people have such mind boggling search words that have landed random searchers to their blog such as Kate's  intriguing "peas" and "Chewbacca".  Mine are a little more starightforward...but still deserve to be shared!!  It is a great subject for Listography!

1:  The Notebook / Notebook Quotes
This is a bit of a controversial subject. My daughter had posted on her blog Not Met Megan, a lovely picture from her favourite film "The Notebook" with a Noah & Allie love quote written across it.  It received 2000 hits from the USA in a week.  I honestly did not mean to steal her thunder when I put her picture on a post that I wrote about her...but I did!  Sorry Meg.  'The Notebook' has become the most searched for phrase to land you on my blog. Anyone expecting Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were sorely disappointed to find me saying I was looking forward to watching chick flicks with my gorgeous girl when she was home from uni.   Her blogpost was by far superior and deserves every hit that I stole from the American's searching for Noah Callhoun. *hangs head in shame*

2:  Horsemanning
Yes I jumped on the photo-taking bandwagon and took piccies of my girls horsemanning!  It is a popular craze and people search for examples of it.  I hope I didn't disappoint!

Horsemanning

3: Japanese Snow Monkeys
When an early post of mine scored pageview over pageview I was a tad confused.  I soon realised it wasn't because the world loved my Christmas Ponderings post, but because my image was taking the top spot in Google searches for Japanese Snow Monkeys.  Life lesson learned!!

4: Graco Symbio
As the winner of the 2010 Graco Ambassador competition, I have posted  loads of videos, photos and reviews on the Graco Symbio pushchair.  Searching for Graco products might make you arrive at my blog...sorry you can't buy one here!!

5:  Jungle Junction 
One review post has generated lots of traffic from Playhouse Disney fans looking for Zooter, Elefan and Bungo.  The video I made on YouTube has had over 6000 hits too...clearly a popular subject!


Jump across to Kate's Listography for more Search Words that are far more interesting than mine!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...