Google+

Friday 10 June 2011

Is Social Media Causing Social Isolation??


Nivea are launching their Feeling Closer campaign.  One of the questions posed is whether Social Media is leading to social isolation as people cease to interact with others in real life scenarios and spend all their time online.  This is not my own personal experience of social media, I find it an empowering way to connect with like minded people.  For me it has lead to real life opportunities, firm friendships and contact with a multitude of people who I would never have been fortunate enough to meet in my daily life as a stay at home home.  The opportunities are limitless through the power of the internet...I've never felt less lonely!

Watch this video and see what you think about this.


Viral video by ebuzzing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...