Google+

Sunday 17 April 2011

Listography...5 Things I Want Said At My Funeral

Kate's going for a bit of a macabre theme this week with her Listography...but being one to never back down from a challenge, I'm embracing my dark side and playing along!

So here are the five things I want to be said when I eventually leave this mortal coil!  It'll certainly put the Fun into Funeral!!

1: My God!  She was how old??!!

2: Do you know that she had worked her way through her entire laminated list and her husband still adored her?

3: Are all these great grandchildren her's?  She was one prolific breeder!

4: They buried her with her favourite things...her telekinetically controlled mind orb computer, her 2074 diary, her PlayStation 28 with Call of Duty 76, photos of her laminated list lovers and the keys to her Flying Ferrari.

5: Now they can reanimate and rejuvenate the dead, her resurrection party will be held next week!  See you there!

Link your list up at Kate Takes 5 and see the other offerings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...