Google+

Tuesday 13 December 2016

How I got £200 of Christmas shopping for free with Swagbucks

In October, I decided that I really needed to get on top of my Christmas planning. With so much to do and with time pressing on, I needed make a start on my Christmas shopping. Money is always spread thin at this time of year, and so my mind cast back to the success I had had with Swagbucks a few years ago in a Thrifty Blogger Challenge that I'd taken part in.

Swagbucks is a free to join website where you can earn vouchers for doing things online. From taking surveys, to watching videos, to searching the web, to taking part in special offers to shopping online, you earn Swagbucks that can be exchanged for vouchers for shops such as Argos, Amazon and Currys. Swagbucks have been rated the #1 site to make money online by MSE and have given away over $350 of rewards globally. There is good money to be made for dedicating a little time to the Swagbucks site each day.

So for the last ten weeks I have been doing daily Swagbucking. As someone who spends a lot of time online, it's easy to incorporate Swagbucks into my daily routine. I've taken daily surveys, watched lots of videos (mostly film trailers) and  used the Swagbucks site to search the internet. I've done a few special offers, taken part in promotions and completed some of my Christmas shopping through the site, earning a percentage of my spending back in Swagbucks cashback.

Each day, Swagbucks gives a daily target, which I use to motivate myself. Meeting the targets earn you bonuses. These really add up over the month. Some days I smash these targets, other days can be slow, but I always persevere.  I have the app on my mobile too so I can use Swagbucks on the go if I'm away from home, which is particularly helpful for hitting those targets!

                


I have been absolutely overjoyed to have made £200 in Amazon vouchers in just over two months. This has covered a huge chunk of my Christmas spending. As well as doing Swagbucks for myself, I recommended it to my daughter (who is away at university) and my niece (who is getting married next year and trying to save money), who both benefited from earning some extra cash for Christmas shopping. They both earned in excess of £100 each. Knowing I helped them pay for pressies has made me feel so happy! As I referred them, I earned a referral bonus, boosting my own total. So sharing the Swagbucks secret benefits both you and your friends.

You can find out about the latest promotions on the Swagbucks UK Facebook page, on the blog and via email, so you can stay one step ahead when it comes to earning those valuable Swagbucks.

From Wednesday to Friday this week, Swagbucks have a huge promotion on their online shopping. The cashback is being quadrupled, making the site the most generous cashback site out there! So simply by shopping for any last minute Christmas gifts online at your favourite stores such as Argos, Boots, The Body Shop, M & S or AO.com, you will earn a top rate of cashback. Holiday companies such as Thomson and First Choice also offer generous rates of cashback, great for anyone planning their summer holidays. So today is a great time to start your Swagbucks journey.

If you want to take a look at Swagbucks and sign up (just an email and password required) you can use my referral link here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/wendymcd83 or click through the banners. You can earn some spending money for the January sales!


                   

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...