Google+

Saturday 5 October 2013

Kizzy's Arty Photos

I thought I'd share these arty macro pics that 10 year old Kizzy took, which I think are really fabulous.  I love her composition and the thought that she has put into them.  I think she shows real promise! She recently entered the Moneysupermarket.com Kids Capture the Colour competition which really inspired her photography.  She used the colour prompts to take some close up photos of things she loves: Skittles, make-up and clothes! I love the access to technology that our children have.  The opportunities available can have a really positive influence, giving them exciting hobbies to pursue.  Kizzy used my Lumix DSLR and is getting to grips with the settings, not relying on the automatic functionality of the camera.


sweets, green

jeans

red





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...