Google+

Friday 26 July 2013

Granola Rock Cake Recipe

Jordans have sent me some products to inspire me to create something yummy in the kitchen.  So using their delicious Super 3 Seeds Granola with cranberries, I made some Granola Rock Cakes, based on the rock cakes my mum used to make when I was a child!  They are very quick and easy to make.

recipe, Jordans

Ingredients

125g butter
125g soft brown sugar
1 egg
200g plain flour
1/2 teaspn baking powder
125g Jordan's Super 3 Seeds Granola

Method

Cream together the fat and sugar.
Beat in the egg.
Add flour, baking powder and granola.
Stir well.
Blob onto baking tray evenly spaced.
Cook at 180 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.

The rock cakes are very oaty and the seeds and cranberries are delicious additions!  They are a tasty and healthier alternative to cookies.

granola

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...