Google+

Monday 22 April 2013

Happy 17th Birthday Ella

From the moment you were born, you have been special.  Your name means "bright light" and this is what you have brought into our lives. Today, my beautiful daughter, you are seventeen years old.  You have so much to look forward to, so many adventures ahead. I fully intend to cherish every moment of my wonderful girl while you still live at home. You don't realise what an amazing young woman you have become.  I hope this is the year that you learn to understand just how incredible you really are. 

daughter, birthday

I love your music and listening to you sing and play the guitar.  I love how much you adore your brothers and sisters.  I love that you are such a fangirl when it comes to The Killers, Disney, John Green or Darren Criss.  I love how clever you are and how you teach me about psychology so I can understand too.  I love watching films and our favourite TV shows together.  I love your smile.  I love your enthusiasm for things.  Your passion for dystopia novels. Your love of reading.  I love your fabulous hair.  I love your hugs.  I love how you are so strong, even though you are fragile. I love how you wanted a John Green/Rainbow/Killers mash-up birthday cake and that my attempt made you happy. I love that you love me. I love you Ella.


birthday

The Killers, birthday cake


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...