Google+

Thursday 9 June 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

This week I've had lots to smile about.  Here are some of my highlights!

1: We visited Megan in Manchester which was lovely.  She has finished her second year exams and will hopefully have done well.  I am so proud of her.  She is staying on in Manchester so she can learn to drive in a big city.   We had a lovely family day out and Freddy was delighted to be with his big sister again.  She is an amazing young lady who loves her family.  She never fails to make me smile.

My delightful daughter Megan.
2: My godson and nephew Tom is off to Camp Ascca in a couple of weeks to work with children with disabilities in Alabama.  He does it every summer and does an amazing job.  I am always so proud of him for the work he does.  This year however I am doubly proud because he has just passed his first year at university where he is studying to be a social worker.  I am a proud Auntie and Godmummy!

Tom doing what he does best!
3: Someone who makes me smile and laugh everyday is my little bundle of fun Freddy.  He is learning so much everyday and is exploring his environment.  He is a constant joy to us all.  His love of dancing is something that really delights me...here he is getting down to the Wizards of Waverley Place theme tune!  


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...