Google+

Thursday 23 June 2011

In less than 24 hours....

In less than 24 hours...


I'll be hitting the road with Louise in our Hyundai Car Share Santa Fe.


I'll be trying my best to work out how to drive an automatic, convincing my clutch foot to stay redundant and not get the urge to interfere with the other pedals.  


I'll be doing my best not to dwell on the increasing number of miles I'll be putting between me and my baby boy, and hoping my boobs will cope with the separation.


I'll be hoping that my spatially challenged brain can deal with the Sat Nav's instructions to bear right and in 100 yards take the left hand lane, so that I will make it to the Hoxton in good time, minimally stressed and in time for the Eat, Meet and Greet party.


I'll be trying to remember everyone I have on my 'must meet' list and all the brands I want to chat to...Disney is an absolute must!


I'll probably shed the odd tear or two as I think about my baby boy who I've never left before.


I'll be hoping that my choice of clothing/footwear will make me feel happy in my own skin.


I'll be hoping that my technology doesn't let me down as I photograph, film, blog and tweet my way through the proceedings.


I'll be ready to embrace the wonderful opportunities that Cybermummy has to offer and I'll be ready to have an amazing time. 


I'll leave you with this quote from Thelma and Louise:


"You said you 'n' me was gonna get out of town and for once just really let our hair down. Well darlin', look out 'cause my hair is comin' down!"



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...