Google+

Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Award Winning Graco Symbio


Graco Symbio Wins Mother & Baby Awards


As one of the reviewers of the Graco Symbio, I am enjoying putting this pushchair through its paces.  I am genuinely loving the Symbio, and think Graco have come up with some great innovations.  So I was not surprised when I heard that the Symbio had been recognised in the annual Mother and Baby Awards 2010.

Now in their 18th year, The Mother and Baby Awards are the Oscars of the nursery industry and the most trusted brand approval mark for consumers.  Winning an M&B 'Gold' is the ultimate recognition of excellence.

When the winners were announced at the ceremony on November 18th, the Graco Symbio scooped the Gold Award for best travel system and the Silver Award for best pushchair.

Congratulations to Graco!  It's nice to know I'm entrusting my son's comfort and safety to your award winning product!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...